Things may be a little different - under the new guidelines, but our commitment to deliver the best experience possible, is exactly the same as it has always been.
All we ask is your understanding of the difficulties of the situation we find ourselves in.
Please take a quick read of some of the new systems and procedures that we have introduced to help you book with confidence:
Whenever possible, please pre-book your table, both for food and drink. We offer table service only, as we have always done in the restaurant but it is now a necessity to serve you at your table in our snug/bar area. So do relax and sit back! In order to comply with social distancing measures we have reduced the amount of tables and chairs plus removed the bar stools. We have the added benefit of a large venue with limited areas of privacy for your table and we have also opened up our upstairs restaurant throughout the day and night to enable us to utilise more space.
If you pre-book it will help to avoid disappointment at busy times. Bookings can be made by calling us on 01773 513000 and our phonelines are open from 11:30pm daily. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or using our CONTACT US page or send us a message via messenger @bullsheaddenby page until our new online and App booking service is available. We will contact you in order to confirm your booking - so please ensure you let us have your phone number.
Under the government guidelines, tables of up 2 households (including support bubbles) are welcome to dine together inside or outside. Tables of up to 6 people from different households are also welcome, but outside only.
We have an area of limited privacy where we could welcome up to 10 guests (perhaps a large family/or two households) to dine inside on a table together based on the guidelines.
Bookings are being taken for our outside landscaped garden, we have socially distanced our tables outside. However, in the eventuality of poor weather day, we will do whatever we can to move your booking inside, however, please be aware that during busy times, this may not always possible so do bear the unpredictable British weather in mind.
We now have several measures in place after reopening to ensure your safety, the safety of others and our employees. These include but are not limited to the following –- We will be supporting the government’s NHS Track and Trace. In order for us to support this, it is necessary for us to store your details for a temporary period of 21 after your visit - for the sole purpose of the NHS track and trace team being able to contact you with information you need. On arrival we will ask you to register.
- Ordering will be via table service only. There will unfortunately be no ordering at the bar.
- One-way systems will be in place, so please use designated entrances and exits. Enter through our front door and into the restaurant foyer where you can wait for our team to seat you at your table. Exit is via the garden/rear doors.
- Social distancing of 1+ metre will be maintained, whenever possible. Where this may not always be possible for our workers (i.e. behind our bar), masks or visors will be worn.
- Hand sanitisers will be readily available throughout, and we encourage the use of these during your visit.
- We will maintain regular and thorough cleaning of all areas, but increased sanitising of any touch/contact points.
- Menus will be disposable and not reused between tables.
- There will be a 15 minute break to sanitise our tables and this will allow time to thoroughly clean these areas.
- Once seated at your table, you are strongly encouraged to remain seated at all times, unless you need to visit the rest rooms, or use the hand sanitising station.
- We encourage a one in, one out policy in our rest rooms and our staff are checking and sanitising these facilities hourly.
- Moving the tables or moving between tables unfortunately is not permitted without correct cleaning and sanitising.
We are excited to announce that we will be releasing our brand-new Bulls Head app. This will have huge benefits, not only relating to COVID-19 safety but also to your experience during your visit. This app will allow you to order, create a tab, and pay at your table, as well as accumulate and redeem loyalty points and offers. More information about our app will be released.
FUNCTIONS / PARTIES / WEDDINGS
We are still awaiting more guidelines about the re-commencement of group gatherings including functions, parties and wedding receptions but, in the meantime, our team are more than happy to make an appointment with you or talk to you over the phone about your future plans and celebration dates.
Finally, we would like to thank you for your support, patience and understanding as we transition back to some kind of normality.